View Single Post
Old 01-27-2018, 03:19 PM  
Robbie
Leaner, Meaner, Faster

Industry Role:
The Republicans hate Trump as much as the rest of the establishment does.

ALL those politicians and bureaucrats in Washington D.C. are on the same gravy train. Trump is a threat to their game.

"Republicans" and "Democrats" in Washington D.C. are no different than pro wrestling.
They pretend to "fight" over issues and laugh their asses off in secret at people who believe in it.

That's why they do everything in their power to keep it a TWO party ruling class and never let an independent have a chance.

Trump is the outsider. They are all afraid he's going to tear that game apart.

Republicans are definitely in on the fix. Mueller's job is to find ANYTHING he can. Russia? Of course not. That was never true.
But I'm sure if he keeps digging and digging he'll find something Trump or his family have done illegal.

He has an unlimited budget and pretty much answers to nobody.

Just like Ken Starr did to President Bill Clinton.

Only this time, Trump has no friends in Washington D.C.
It's a miracle what he has achieved so far in my opinion. I'm happy that he got in office and rescinded every one of Pres. Obama's executive orders on the economy and now we are in the midst of a boom that definitely wouldn't have happened with Hillary.