View Single Post
Old 01-29-2018, 12:45 AM  
drexl
Whale Hunter

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian mike View Post
Do you use CB white label or a custom one ?
I use cb whitelabel. By Custom One I assume you mean embed stream in iFrames. I also do this but eventually users have to be sent to the whitelabel to sign up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarettah View Post
You can get full screen by defining the height and width of the iframe to fill the browser and passing an embed_video_only=1 switch on your iframe src.

Example 1: Embed Video Only in iframe 528 X 850

http://camfoxes.net/camtest.htm

Example 2: Embed Video Only in iframe 100% X 100%

http://camfoxes.net/camtest1.htm

It is not the same thing as having the full screen button working but it is something.

You could get fancy and throw a clear overlay over your iframe and catch the click if they try to go full screen and then use a little javascript to throw it to full screen. Don 't know whether it's worth it or not.

Edited in - those samples will not work if the model goes off line. Oh well.

Edited in: This gif will show what it looks like.

Thanks for putting this up sarettah.
I thought of using cam with no chat but was concerned about how this converts (or not): it looks like you get a hit/visit when you load the page, but after clicking you are sent through to the chaturbate.com domain which a cookie hasn't been set for. So 1 hit but no registration.

My reasons for using a whitelabel iframe
I could use the default chaturbate.com instead of a whitelabel but then it is not nicely integrated within my website. I didn't want to use my website as an outward funnel to sponsors but rather to have them stay on it and only send them to the whitelabel (which has similar logo an design) for registration purposes.

The other issue is you won't see the cam or frame if there's an ad blocker.

Broadcasters custom buttons
Given the constraints that broadcasters are planting their affiliate links all over the place including on top of my "Sign Up" button it looks to me like the only solution left is to link to chaturbate.com that means: empty area on my site when there is an ad blocker and that means forgetting about my branding. But at last I am planting a cookie on chaturbate.com so that when the visitor clicks on the custom buttons they are still mine.

No matter what I do, it is not gonna look good and I am sending visitors away.