View Single Post
Old 02-04-2018, 11:55 PM  
Some Guy
Affordable Content!

Industry Role:
Photo editor needed!

I have a crap ton of photos to edit. I'm working a website for my friend Tianna, a gorgeous Latina model, but don't have time to edit all of her photos myself. I have over 11,000 photos of this girl and need around 4,000 edited to launch her website.

She's a beautiful girl, but like any model, she's prone to the occasional breakout. I need somebody who can center her photos, crop them, resize them to 1200 x 1800, remove any photo blur if necessary (sharpening when and where appropriate) and clean up any imperfections on her skin. Zits, bumps, scrapes, cuts, etc.

If you're up for the job and don't cost an arm and a leg, hit me up! I'm looking to pay per set, not per hour. I have roughly 20 sets or so that I need edited as soon as possible without sacrificing quality. I'd love to do them all myself but simply don't have time. I'm in way over my head and need to get her site online sometime this century. Help!

-Doug

email: [email protected]
Some Guy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote