View Single Post
Old 02-12-2018, 06:50 PM  
tonya69

BBW niche webcam studio question

Hey everyone! I AM an online BBW webcam/phonesex performer for 10 years. I really made a name for myself. However, I will be retiring as a performer myself in the next 2 or 3 years. I decided I want to help other BBWs who want to get into webcam/phone sex/content etc... I am considering opening a studio but not a physical location. I'm talking about opening a studio account online and they can work from home and I would assist in many different ways from their website, social media, content. I was just curious since I have never opened a studio, since I have always been an independent cam model. What exactly do I need to get a studio set up to have multiple performs work under me?

I guess I should be more detailed... What do I need from the models to get them registered and performing? I know what to do as far as guiding them with creating content for me to get their social media pages and different platforms live.