View Single Post
Old 02-13-2018, 10:45 AM  
RuthB
Let's Get Paxumized!

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesDrews View Post
OK, I get it. Is this the only thing that changes for non-US affiliates?
Yes, that's correct

Quote:
Originally Posted by JM-cj View Post
RuthB!!!
Sorry my English is not native, do you still allow payments for adult PP?
Yes we do. There was an error in the terms that has since been removed and updated. We still allow Adult, absolutely!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Dane View Post
That sounds, at least for me, a bit confusing.

Normally, affiliates do not send an invoice (request for money) to their sponsors through Paxum. But the sponsor takes the initiative based on a system outside Paxum, and send the payout through Paxum or by other methods. Or, is this process incorporated somehow, which I am not aware of? Some affiliate programs or individual contracts may require the affiliate to send invoices through Paxum, but I have never seen such affiliate programs.

What is meant by transaction here? Is an incoming payment a transaction, and is a transfer from pocket to card/bank a transaction? Or is transactions only outgoing payments to other accounts?
You won't need to do anything differently to receive your payments. Everything is done in the background so the payments will still deposit to your account in the same way.

A transaction would be a received payment, a sent payment, a withdrawal to your bank, etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon Michaels View Post
Ruth I just sent you an email about this. I logged into our Paxum account today as we need to wire funds soon so we can pay our affiliates and I dont see the link any longer so we can add funds to our account.

Sincerely,
Kevin
FGE, LLC
Please check your inbox, I have replied. Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXXEN View Post
to Ruth.

Is that true?
We accept adult. That was an error that has since been removed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANAL PASTE View Post
Ruth,
You may want to tell your Indian verification team to ease up on requesting pictures of document over every move we make. I uploaded 12 different pictures in the past. Added bank account and asshat49 asked me for un-cropped picture of my ID. I told him to find one among the other 12 he already had. Nope, he still wanted new one.
Its like they get off on reviewing those pictures. And funny thing is that asshat38 will say "OK, I will submit you request to proper team" and day later asshat41 will come in with "new pictures neeeded" message. I have my passport in safety box at the bank and really egt annoyed by this. Soon they will be asking for videos of me jumping up and down holding my ID and screaming "Happy Diwali". F this. I'm moving back to Payoneer.
In order to provide service we request full KYC verification, and for those documents we need to be able to see everything clearly and without any adjustments. I'm sorry you've had difficulties with verifying your account, but we will not compromise our standards for requested documents. It is crucial we know exactly who we are doing business with. I hope you will continue with the verification process, as our service is definitely worth the effort. Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by rowan View Post
Will the $5 charge still apply if it would take the balance negative?
I'm sorry I was incorrect at first. The answer to this is No.
RuthB is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote