View Single Post
Old 02-13-2018, 04:29 PM  
Rochard
Jägermeister Test Pilot

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie View Post
And CNN sure isn't gonna report it.
Report what? Since when does anyone report anything about how much money the government took on on a month by month basis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie View Post
They are too busy with their "Game Of Thrones" 24 hour a day panels of experts "discussing" whether or not Rob Porter punched his wife 15 years ago in the middle of a drunken fight.
You are completely missing the point here.

Porter was DENIED a security clearance by the FBI because there are multiple reports of him abusing women. That's one thing but it gets much worse. He was denied a security clearance not once, not twice, but three times by the FBI - and was still allowed to work with classified material. Even worse, the White House staff is so incompetent they cannot get their story right about what happened. Who in the White House knew what and when did they know it, and why didn't they take action to remove him from his post?

What's even worse is the President of the United States is supporting him, saying that it's "horrible an accusation can destroy a man's life". Bullshit. I am forty-nine years and I've never had a woman call the police on me because I hit them. This man is a serial abuser with three woman telling us the same story. No problem, why don't we have a full investigation. Republicans like investigations.

While we are at it, we should have an investigation about Trump's accusers too. I'm sure Trump wants to clear his name.

YNOT MAIL | THE BEST ADULT MAILING SOLUTION
Rochard is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote