Thread: Lisa Ann!!!
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2018, 11:37 AM  
derrick1
Confirmed User

Lisa Ann!!!

LISA ANN!!!

Lisa Ann is BACK, exclusively on EvilAngel.com! Given that Lisa is a social media star and the world's most searched performer- promoting her is a must! Following her 2 year hiatus, she inked an exclusive contract with Evil Angel to bring her producing, directing and performing prowess back to her legion of fans. 'I have come back to the business with a positive purpose, filled with the inspiration from all of my incredible fans all over the world,' she reveals. 'My return has allowed me to recreate myself, my brand, my reach. There is no better home for my product than Evil Angel. The bar has been raised, and I am so ready!'

Evil Angel has always been a powerhouse xxx brand; the addition of Lisa Ann as a director and performer this has solidified that fact even more. Check out the first scene from 'How To Date Glam, Busty MILF Lisa Ann' starring Johnny Sins and the mega MILF herself. You can download the Lisa Ann special banner pack HERE or grab them in the static banners section of the stats. Let us know if you need anything else to help you promote!

[email protected]
derrick1 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote