View Single Post
Old 02-15-2018, 01:55 PM  
thommy
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grapesoda View Post
humanity is the MOST important resource on this planet. the death of an individual is not replaceable, each individual is a unique aspect of humanity that should be cherished.
something with you must be not ok.

humanity is not a ressource - it is a ressource killer.

if you think that mankind have a value can you also give me the answer FOR WHOM?

Quote:
now take that perspective and apply that to the school shooting and the numbers of blacks killing each other. and then make the BIG leap!!!! both have similar aspects in that blacks are killing blacks and whites are killing whites.
why you want to compare apples with pears ?
blacks are killing because they still donīt have the same chances white people have.
they come from poor families since generations and just a few found a way out of that.
the rasism in your country made them like that and not the color of their skin.

Quote:
for instance, I'm watching a series of 42 lectures by an archaeologist concerning Mesoamerica, while you have your nose stuffed totally and firmly up trumps asshole?
sometimes i think you are proud to have seen a film or read a book and that makes you SOOO smart. but you miss the "understanding it"

Quote:
we have no similar experiences or not enough for you to 'know what I'm thinking' so just knock the shit off, okay?
and the truth is born out of your experiences or what?

i better donīt ask what kind of experiences that have been..
for me, you sound like someone nobody listens to at home and considers yourself a misunderstood genius. but stop!
if you accidentally piss on your own hand does not mean you are the inventor of the warm water.
if you know that 1+1=2 you are NOT the only one who knows that.

calm down sunnyboy - there is not only one truth one earth and at least YOUR TRUTH
is not in the tops of all available truthes.

the world is a bit more complex and complicated - take a few lectures more to get that in your head.