Thread: Black Panther
View Single Post
Old 02-16-2018, 08:32 AM  
nico-t
emperor of my world

l

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackmonsters View Post
Get real, that bigot saw the word "black" in the title and flipped out.

lol. I really don't give 2 shits if someone is black, white or purple. I hate to break it to you, but here in the real world we look at things normally, instead of with highly simplistic racist views which seems to be normal for you.

This movie is being used by all the leftists, professional whiners and BLM victim crowd to praise it JUST BECAUSE it depicts black people as a superhero etc.

Their ONLY motivation to praise this movie is SKIN COLOR - now how primitive, simplistic and racist can you get? It is getting beyond pathetic at this point.

Remember when race didn't matter at all? Why wasn't this being said when Blade came out? It's like the western world was a lot smarter back then, now the sickening SJW agenda has taken over everything, and everything is about race nowadays.

Constantly talk about race and how different races are - they do this to CREATE DIVISION. This movie is not 'empowering' anyone but the pockets of shitty Marvel studios, grow the fuck up.

Blade kicked fucking ass btw. It's one of the only two Marvel movies i like.
nico-t is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote