View Single Post
Old 02-17-2018, 12:36 PM  
Sarn
Say for inflation - YES!

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberSEO View Post
Nobody knows the exact number of 200's (that's have we call dead soldiers in Russia). At least 7 deaths were officially confirmed by their families. Strelkov says there where 200-600 Russian mercenaries killed (a one must be a complete idiot to go with AK47 against artillery and 4 battle helicopters). Strelkov is a well-known butcher, killer and a terrorist who was behind the occupation of Donbass. Putin hates him, but nobody can denied a fact: this guy knows more than anybody else about mercenaries in Syria and on the Ukraine. He knows it better than Putin, better than Minister of Defense of Russia, and course he knows it that some Sarn or any other idiot from the Internet. Once again: he has said that the US forces have killed from 200 to 600 Russian mercenaries in Syria (some of them were his close friends). I do believe in that he said.
Here only one idiot it is you. Another idiot in Kremlin had kill group of the soldiers for political speculation before the election.
Repeat i'm smart - i'm dumb - Coub - GIFs with sound
Sarn is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote