blackmonsters
Yo Mamma!

Industry Role:
My answers are in color.

Thanks.

Quote:
Hello,
ive got a couple of questions,

whats the difference between this & just importing rss feeds from cam sponsors, & what benefits has this got over other similar wordpress/cam import plugins ?

Importing large rss feeds never worked for me therefore the "drone" in my plugin does this instead.
My plugin manages the content of the feed that doesn't even have a field in the Wordpress data base.
My plugin has a random rank of models so each site you build will have different models on the front page.

My plugin allows multiple sponsor cams to run on the site at the same time; I don't
know if the other plugins do that.

it says on video please buy 1 license per domain - or is that a "request" ?

That's changed to unlimited domains.
But please donate in the future because updates do take time and effort.
This is an attempt to lower cost for you now instead of charging $200 per plugin.
But it will not work if people don't donate and I will have to stop doing updates so
I can find a job that pays. (I hate to say that but it seems like people think programmers
sit around being broke just to help them out.)

does it just show who is online, & it does not keep the posts in the site ?

because on the video it says it shows who is online, but it has 49,000 posts (?)

49000 post are stored in the database but they are not all online at the same time.
The plugin attempts to show online live models currently working; however; the sponsor
feed can sometimes show a model online when she is not because the model just logged off after the feed was created.

Just remember that the plugin has to sync with the sponsor site and the sync is not
always perfect for natural reasons, like model logs off after 1 minute.

if you add new categories, what determines which categories a post goes in ?

Models are only put into "Live Cam" category by the plugin.
Tags can then be used to build "pseudo categories" in the menu
You can manually add categories in the Wordpress admin but that is very labor intensive.

also once they close the chaturbate iframe, there are no clickable links to the affiliate site.

If they close the chat frame; they probably not going to then click to sponsor yet.
But you can add your affiliate link in the menu and sidebar.
You can add link under iframe by putting in the the iframe style box in the admin.

on the main url of iLLsex.com ? Built With Econfirmpro Cam Plugin it shows cam models that are offline

The plugin has to update the feed on time interval set in admin as "Cache Minutes";
The model can go offline in between cache. Change cache to 5 minutes to make better
but that uses more resources; if you have great server then works great; weak server
should set time to 15-60 minutes; more than 3 sites on server should be set to 60 minutes.

all the sample sites shown only show chaturbate, no other sponsors are showing, so how do we know they are working ?

I used chaturbate a lot in the examples because I like them the best.
But several sponsors are used at the same time and you simply only clicked on chaturbate
models.

thank you