View Single Post
Old 02-28-2018, 10:00 PM  
JesseQuinn
feeding the wolves

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackCrayon View Post
Gfy used to be a fun place. It's not anymore. Now it's a hate filled negative fear based sad place. Leave Gfy and you'll be happier. I'm done with this place for a while now and anyone else who values their time should do the same.
agreed. I Pheer-block like a mofo to eliminate the toxicity which sucks; a place I used to really enjoy has become boring and mean. where I used to actually want to participate, now I just glean what I can from the few biz threads posted, post when the whim hits but mostly just scan and bounce

grateful I met all the wicked and talented peeps on gfy who do awesome work above my skill-level with perfect execution before the internet turned into people yelling at each other.

point is, I don't think it's just GFY. Internet-wide those who hate the most shout the loudest

I think a lot of us recognize this and just need some quiet, or even just a life not subjected to hatred and anger. crazy I know

Hope you and yours are doing awesome and staying warm
JesseQuinn is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote