View Single Post
Old 03-01-2018, 08:49 PM  
Pseudonymous
Photographer/Owner

Industry Role:
I rarely speak ill of people or companies but I urge employees to stay away from investing your time into this one man company. Very shady. Also seems highly unqualified and unable to manage his clients as it is simply himself who from what i know, has no history of successful sites in adult.

He says his plan is to bring on some foreign assistant for this role as its what he can afford, this is who he plans on having manage his adult clients. In 2018. He has extremely poor communication and regard for peoples time. I wouldn't hold my breath if he promised you a payment

Besides these couple hiring posts, I have never heard of him before, so i should have known not to deal with him

I am confident he will try to defend himself and his company but trust me as we all know on gfy, where there is smoke, there is fire. Hate seeing people ripped off