View Single Post
Old 03-13-2018, 04:05 AM  
2MuchMark
Videochat Solutions

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelP View Post
As soon as you provide access to any adult material, (Even just a tit), you have to be compliant with the UK legislation upcoming for end of April (We think it might get push back a little though) ...

In a nutshell :

As Site owner, Affiliate, Blogs, etc..
You have to be compliant or ISPs from UK might be obligated to cut your site from UK surfers, and you can also face charges and fines (TBD).
For any ancillary provider (Billing, Ad Network, etc..)
If your client is not complying, you might be asked to cut off your services for that client until they comply.. Which is a lost of your revenues with them.
Ex: Biller : As long as they're not complying, you can't bill their UK traffic anymore... Ad Network, you can't expose their ads to UK surfers... BTW, Ad Networks, hit me up, we have $$ for you

That being said, Alastair (CEO) and Sanjeet from AgeChecked know everything about it, as I'm more on the Marketing and Events Management side for AgeChecked.com, but like most at this stage, I'm still reading and learning. The Regulator himself still have a few questions he can't answer clearly... Dating seams to be still in a grey zone ... Same for the Texts (Vanilla Photo with very Hardcore Text, they don't know yet...).

For those of you who will be in Phoenix, I invite you to book a meeting with us using this link here : https://agechecked.youcanbook.me/

2MuchMark is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote