View Single Post
Old 03-21-2018, 07:21 AM  
Grapesoda
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladewire View Post
Trump gives a fuck.

Trump is spending millions in legal fees to shut her up.

If Trump didn't care and just let her speak she would have been nothing but a blip.

So by your own definition Trump is an asshole.

Wrong.

She's as Infamous as Monica Lewinsky now. She's set for the rest of her life and her child's life.

She's a champion horse rider and has seven horses on her Ranch which is a business in and of itself. She ran for public office a while back too. You're either so ignorant you didn't know that or so small-minded you think no one else knows what a dynamic human being she is and how smart she is. She's a driven business woman.

You think she's just a stupid broke whore Your tunnel vision view of people and putting them in these little broken antiquated boxes of yours is sad.

e.
trump only cares because a bunch of assholes are dogging him about buying some pussy 12 years ago, like you. not that you are important or anything. you are just parroting the press releases aimed at trump

you like to play like you are this fucking on top of it smart guy, right? I mean you hold yourself in high regard except for the homo stuff which you are ashamed of.

and I know because as a sponsor in NA for over 28 years I can tell you for a FACT people talk about what bothers them. you only ride trump ass to give your self shame about sniffing guys buttholes a break for a few min. you are about to blow your top hommy.

so MR SMART FUCKING GENIUS, what the fuck are the dems really up to while they BLIND you sense with trumps pussy escapades? you are so fucking smart please tell us.

what is the hidden agenda here smart guy? what are the dems really going after...?

and as far the mind reading attempts go... you'll enjoy life much beater when you realize you CAN"T read minds and the sooner you stop having people doing stuff the happier you will be.

about stormy? if all that you have stated is true than good for her. I like it when people are successful, however I still disagree with the decision to go public, and until you get Obama back I have the right to think and state what I desire.
Grapesoda is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote