View Single Post
Old 03-27-2018, 04:51 AM  
CurrentlySober
Too lazy to wipe my ass

Industry Role:
HOLY FUCK Its REOPENED !!! :) :) :)

"PARTY-FUCKING-CENTRAL" HAS REOPENED !!!

Yes! At long fucking last the main toilets at the Den, (The closure of which lead to the creation of this thread) are REOPEN!!! Oh Boy Oh Boy Oh Boy !!! This is Xmas and my Birthday rolled together and come early times 1000!

I was so pleased to see the fencing had finally been removed and the door was now unlocked. I intended to just have a quick piss, but after meeting a few pals inside I stayed most of the morning ! A wonderful treat. Luckily its NOT been re-decorated, just reopened, so by Friday the usual smell and ambiance should have returned.

As Such, Friday night is PARTY NIGHT ! We are expecting upwards of 50 Toilet Enthusiasts to attend. Fairly Certain it will be a night to remember. As usual, all of my GFY chums are invited, so I hope to see you there

If you can't make it to the grand relaunch party, I understand. Here are the regular new opening hours, so you can plan your trip accordingly

👁️ 👍️ 💩
CurrentlySober is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote