View Single Post
Old 04-13-2018, 09:46 AM  
RuthB
Let's Get Paxumized!

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ianmoone332000 View Post
Totally understand you will be ran off your feet but trying to add you on Skype about something. Name is ianmoone332000 on there too. Cheers
I just added you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladida View Post
She's not accepting everyone it seems. I've been stuck in "pending" for approval 3 days now.
To make matters worse, [email protected] is bouncing mails.
I'm sorry, I have received a lot of add requests on Skype over the last 72 hours. I am working my way through them, but I can't add everyone at once as I know I won't be able to reply to all messages at once if I do it that way, and I'd rather not have that happen. I will continue to get through them, and I will be working over the weekend to ensure no-one is left waiting for too long.

LMK what your Skype ID is and I'll make sure to add you now.

I apologize to anyone contacting me and not getting a timely reply. My inbox and Skype are swamped with queries at the moment.
RuthB is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote