View Single Post
Old 04-19-2018, 06:08 PM  
HairyChick
Slowly dying

Industry Role:
In my younger days, I’d advertise in personal ads’ magazines — those cheaply printed ones with running ink — and charged $25 per pair. I’d buy Walmart undies, fold them into my larger-than-small panties, wear them and send UPS. Had to put lots of hair in there.

I did it for about a year, sold several a week, and it gave new income since I was unemployed due to sciatica.

Before that I worked in phone sex. The girl there taught me about it. But they’d create a mixture of fake cum from cold cream, Vaseline and a smelly product, buy a handful of pubic hair from one guy (then me) for $5 and send them through the postal service.

It’s funny to think back now. A year later I owned my own phone sex company as I used the job as research and found an investor. Sold it for $50k which we split and I bought a new car, paid my bills, and moved away from that life ... I thought!

There days hairy panties are hard to find. Someone could make bank by doing this ... but please don’t concoct lotion as fake cum. That’s disturbing.
HairyChick is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote