View Single Post
Old 05-01-2018, 12:25 AM  
razor33

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxx6live View Post
Last period did go to paxum, but they have not verified my account yet after over 2 weeks so i removed them. Don't know if I will ever get that that money.

This period is twice that amount, just got approved by epayments so I'll try them now.

Did not manage to set up wire on CB as i got an error message about iban/swift not matching. I know they are correct.

Have accumulated at least $12k outstanding at AWE and Cambuilder together with no means of getting it paid yet, feeling a little bit stressed about this whole payments thing...
If everything else fails, cheque is always an option, but i think ePayments will be good, at least where it's available. Paxum would be good too, but they are just too slow now.

I did the same as you. I removed Paxum and switched to ePayments. The only downside that they don't issue new cards at the moment (actually from 12th April, so i guess their issuer was Choice Bank too). Hopefully they will have an alternative soon and start issuing cards again, although their fees aren't that horrible, so it's usable even without a card.

Fortunately i didn't get any payment to Paxum, because i mistyped the email address lol
razor33 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote