View Single Post
Old 05-07-2018, 12:14 AM  
shopmaker
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
:2cents Updates from week number 19 in 2018

Not an affiliate yet? Sign up here: affiliate.shopmaker.com. Please remember to replace the "XXXXXX" with your shopmaker.com Affiliate ID!

Want to refer new models and / or studios to shopmaker.com and get paid for that? Use this link: Sign up at shopmaker.com and have your own adult shop in minutes!

Our latest Free Hosted Gallery links from our different websites:

Hot Drinking Chicks, up to 35% rev share:
HDC Project - The Birthday Present 02 (Video categorized with Drinking, Fetish, Outdoors)

JoCoBo, up to 50% rev share:
Only A Nightmare? (Video categorized with BDSM, Bondage)

girlsinsteel.com, up to 50% rev share:
Business girl cuffed (Imageset categorized with Bondage)

sexytiedgirls.com, up to 50% rev share:
Naked and rope tied (Imageset categorized with Bondage)

FemDomFilms, up to 50% rev share:
Mistress Tiffany - Sweaty Stocking Cum (Full) HD wmv (Video categorized with Female Domination, Orgasms, Footjob)
Mistress Tiffany - Lick My Dirty Shoe Soles (HD MP4) (Video categorized with Female Domination, Foot Fetish, Shoes)
Mistress Tiffany - Lick My Dirty Shoe Soles (HD wmv) (Video categorized with Female Domination, Foot Fetish, Shoes)
Mistress Tiffany - Rub My Sweaty Feet (HD MP4) (Video categorized with Face slapping, Female Domination, Foot Fetish)
Mistress Tiffany - Rub My Sweaty Feet (HD wmv) (Video categorized with Face slapping, Female Domination, Foot Fetish)
Mistress Tiffany - Lick My Dirty Shoes and Rub My Sweaty Feet (Full) HD MP4 (Video categorized with Female Domination, Foot Fetish, Shoes)
Mistress Tiffany - Lick My Dirty Shoes and Rub My Sweaty Feet (Full) HD wmv (Video categorized with Female Domination, Foot Fetish, Shoes)

Princess Nikki, up to 40% rev share:
Nikki, Mini, Nomi Whipping 03 (Video categorized with Whipping)

nylonallover.com, up to 50% rev share:
Antonia Sainz gives birth to a pile of pantyhose (257 images) (Imageset)

Club RopeMarks, up to 50% rev share:
Bamboo Spread - video (bts), part 3 of 3 (Video categorized with Bondage, Male Domination, Suspension)

Blackfoxbound UK, up to 50% rev share:
Anija v Katie in the Attic 2 (Video categorized with Bondage, Redhead, Sweater Fetish)
A Bit Strapped (Imageset categorized with Blonde, Bondage)
Big Business Big Trouble (Imageset categorized with Bondage, Secretary, Uniform)
Blondes have more Fun (Video categorized with Blonde, Bondage)

DutchDame Shop, up to 50% rev share:
Hostess (Imageset categorized with Latex, Brunette, Fetish)
The white room, part 2 (Imageset categorized with Fetish, Latex, Medical)
shopmaker is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote