View Single Post
Old 05-07-2018, 10:55 PM  
Smart Fred
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Holy Damage View Post
Sorry, but too good to be true
Nope, I fully agree that's true if the owner was only owed $2000-$3000 max.

Here's the email I received the opened day after the post I've made here and on XBiz two months ago.

Quote:
Hey Fred,

I was wondering if you had time to speak on the phone regarding your account and balance? Our CFO can not authorize a payment until he can speak with you personally. Let me know if this would be OK and provide your telephone #.

Thank you,
Crystal R. Titgen
When I received it, I was waiting an answer from Crystal from two months so imagine my feelings to receive one just because of my post here.
Sorry, I've got already a CEO to obey on my classic job so I won't let anyone tells me what I should do to get paid on my adult business job.
So here was my answer.

Quote:
Hi Crystal,

As I'm french my english over the phone is not good enough for such a discussion.
Why not discussing through email ?

All affiliates don't understand what's happening with Naughty America from more than a year.
Today I don't understand why I could get a payment and not the others.

If cash flow is the problem, there should have been action taken last year to solve the situation.
Some solutions that could have been decided :
- reducing PPS to $25 intead of $30,
- removing the 3 day trial from the payment options,
- even removing the PPS to only offer revshare.
As none of these solutions have been taken, I'm not even sure cash flow is the problem.

On my regular job, I'm a printing engineer.
I previously worked in companies who had cash flow problems.
The only one who solved their situations are the ones who have taken actions.

What I wonder after reading many affiliates comment is : does Naughty America want to work with affiliates ?

If yes, payments should be made even if delayed and a time delay should be answered to every affiliate.
If no, that's not a problem but it should be loud and clear cause currently nobody understand.

Frederic
Until Petra post here I wasn't sure about how much money they really owed to affiliates. Now that we know Freeones haven't been paid from December we all have confirmation it's true.
I was able to quit being paid cause I was only owed $2000.
My only goal was to get paid and to move on to something else to not fully lose much more in a few months.
Sorry to say that if NA will bankrupt (the earlier the better for anyone of you), new owners won't pay you their debts. That's how it happens in the real business so it will happen the same in the adult one who is a real business too.

Now that's up to you to choose how much amount you want to loose. If nothing is done it could last some more months, even a year or two, and you will loose twice or three times what you are owed.

Unfortunately if you want something to happen that's not here you should say that NA is owing you $xx.xxx.