View Single Post
Old 05-10-2018, 07:10 AM  
pimpmaster9000
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
yes it is called primobolan depot...it was once made by schering and was popular because it worked well on low calorie diets and had next to 0 side effects...naturally shering stopped production but you can still get the bootleg version from turkey and china...mind you it has to be the depot version with the long acting ester, you can not use the acetate version and expect the same results...

as for dosage you will have to ramp it up to 800mg/week min...it can not be concentrated to more than 100mg/ml so your ass is going to be like a dartboard...the good news is you can cruise on it for months without any side effects other than massive massive wood...look at your forearm...you will have that between your legs

at one point in my cycle I wanted to go to the doctor just to show him my penis..."lay your eyes upon this savage beast!"

now getting real primobolan depot is the tricky part...try the professionalmuscle forum you will find lots of legit suppliers there...you still have to import it to the USA and steroids are not legal in the land of the free but they are in the rest of the free world...

you do not need anything to come off the cycle...primo is self tapering and you will barely feel it...