View Single Post
Old 05-14-2018, 04:54 PM  
georgeyw
58008 53773

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by robwod View Post
I've been wiring out Paxum for about a year without issue. On this last one (April 29th), it was returned on May 4th for incomplete information. Somehow, Paxum's system "lost" my bank's transit number and institution number -- information that's been there for months. Not sure how they managed to suddenly lose that information.

Here's the thing, when Banking information is missing, you don't have the option to wire (it's marked as Not Available). How Paxum's system managed to even accept the wire request the first time is interesting in and of itself as that would indicate the information was there when the wire request was submitted.

Anyway, I re-added the "lost/missing" info their system, and re-tried the wire on May 4th.

It's not here yet, so will see what happens. Frankly, when it comes to Paxum, nothing surprises me any more.
Have used their WIREs for however long too with no problems.

That isn't the problem, the problem is now a WIRE hasn't shown up and getting an answer is like trying to extract blood from a stone.

It's an impossibility, no one knows anything, support does not reply....actually they do, however it is a canned response after two weeks and you know with 100% certainty that no one has read your ticket.

They've simply found a way to close every single ticket, hoping that only 50% reopen it again, to which they'll do the same again until there is a manageable number of tickets to reply to.

The priority should go to lost moneys - not new registrations.