View Single Post
Old 05-26-2018, 07:10 AM  
celandina
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiesto View Post
Well i thought i had found a producer but turns out he was just pulling my leg and wasted almost a month of my time, So i am still looking for a producer that meets the criteria and is interested in on going work.

Also can anyone tell me how to send PM's on here? i still don't have the option it seems.
Now that I understand what you actually want , that being a turn key service production company, then look at this:

We shoot nothing then kinky GG content for our site. High end and high class. We usually do not shoot outside content, but if you are really stuck I may consider to tack a day or two at the end of our next shoot which goes in early August.

We shoot at our 50,000 sq foot 5 stage film studio near Prague, with about 40 different sets and using top notch Czech models.

Before there is any point even talking or correspodning I need to know:

1) description (very general) of the content ( how many models, generally what they do etc..)
2) what is the running time of the content a) raw and b) finished you expect.

Just for your info: 30 min of finished content with 3 models containing a min of 15 min of lesbian sex would run you about 2,000 Euro.

And there you have it. Of this strikes you fancy let me know here and I will figure out how to move forward.
celandina is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote