View Single Post
Old 06-03-2018, 10:32 AM  
OneHungLo
Colonizer

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by crucifissio View Post
no we were debating the right of the white american to judge something that is better than him...very simple to understand...out of 5.000.000 pitbulls 26 kill somebody...the white man does not have such a good track record...ergo, from whence does the white man draw the right to judge something that is better than him?
Sorry my friend but we're at the top of the pecking order so dogs, especially pit bull are below us.

But in all seriousness, what's your take on the dog and what should be done about them? If you really love the breed, wouldn't you want to see some sort of regulation or even a flat out ban, considering they are euthanizing 2-3000 dogs A DAY. I feel for the dogs because attacking and killing things are in their DNA. I blame the asshole dogmen that created them. You can't ignore the fact they kill 5 times more than all the other 400 breeds combined. And sure you can say only 29 deaths but leave off the fact they maim and disfigure thousands of kids and kill thousands of other pets and livestock.
“Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent.

― Calvin Coolidge
OneHungLo is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote