View Single Post
Old 06-04-2018, 01:43 AM  
pimpmaster9000
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by OneHungLo View Post
Sorry my friend but we're at the top of the pecking order so dogs, especially pit bull are below us.

what a shit argument...

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneHungLo View Post
But in all seriousness, what's your take on the dog and what should be done about them? If you really love the breed, wouldn't you want to see some sort of regulation or even a flat out ban, considering they are euthanizing 2-3000 dogs A DAY. I feel for the dogs because attacking and killing things are in their DNA. I blame the asshole dogmen that created them. You can't ignore the fact they kill 5 times more than all the other 400 breeds combined. And sure you can say only 29 deaths but leave off the fact they maim and disfigure thousands of kids and kill thousands of other pets and livestock.
there is nothing you can do to fix this...

ban all pitbulls today and tomorrow the redneck-asshole-tiny penis will start buying dobermans or german shepherds...treat anything like shit long enough and it will become shit...the tiny penis problem is permanent, you can ban all dogs and they will turn to guns or whatever...

as for "DNA" do you know who has attacking and killing things in his DNA? the white man...remember that map of all wars in the last 4500 years? it is very amusing to me that you point fighers from a stolen ethnic cleansed land that is the worlds #1 invader and bomb dropper...never forget that pitbulls are much much much more peaceful than the white man