Old 06-17-2018, 08:53 AM  
Webster01
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by CumBro View Post
So here is an update.

1. The company is run by utter morons.

2. They said my traffic was fraud because (now here comes the funniest part) "the usernames seem fraudulent" + some other GEO bullshit excuses.

So the reason for ban: instead of using JohnSmith as their username, people are signing up with names like MonsterDick5.

3. I asked them about the CHARGEBACK RATES (I am on revshare btw, not pps) and guess what? Ignored. That tells all you need to know.

4. Half of my joins were from 5 or 8 years ago, and suddenly everything is "fraudulent" post payout reach.

Here are more people with same issues:

If I have no issues with adult friend finder and other dating sponsors (because 99% of my traffic is organic), this it is not the traffic that sucks, it is your shit site that attracts shit signups (that i don't get paid for anyway), and / or Dating Gold is scam.

For people considering the site, run away and promote something that actually pays instead of taking a gamble on your earnings.

FUCK!

So if thatīs true itīs a big warning for every webmaster.

A statement from sponsor "DATING GOLD" would be nice!
Webster01 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote