View Single Post
Old 06-28-2018, 08:20 PM  
directfiesta
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by dyna mo View Post
you always have something negative to add about America(ns). I've never seen you post anything nice about us.
because you subjectively select your threads ...

FYI , as a casual resident for the past 15 years, I did see the USA heading towards the bottom and reach it ...

Started with the frenesy during the buildup to the fake war : pouring french wine in the gutter, throwing away french cheese, renaming french fries to '' freedom fries '' , trashing Dixie chicks records , threatening countries if not joining the coalition of the '' willing '' , etc ... ( BTW, I made good capital gains in 2003-2004 ) .

It continued till the election of Obama . Then the Tea Party arrived with their crazy outfits, open guns, racist slogans, etc ... Lated 8 years ...

Also, the gun shootings started , happening on a regular basis, and the hate radio ....

and now the Trump presidency brought you to the bottom ... no class, no diplomacy, full of himself, etc ....

You think you can go further down ??????
directfiesta is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote