View Single Post
Old 06-29-2018, 08:47 AM  
Rochard
Jägermeister Test Pilot

Industry Role:
This is how the economy begins to crash

Mid Continent Nail Factory, one of the country's largest manufacturers of nails, has seen a 50% drop in orders since June 1st. This is because of the tariffs against Mexico Trump announced, and the Mid Continent Nail Factory gets it's material from (you guessed it) Mexico.

Since 2012 the company had doubled it's workforce. Over 60 employees were laid off, and the other 500 jobs are at risk. The economy is booming - thanks Obama - but this company is going to go out of business.

But it doesn't stop there. It steamrolls. SEMO Boxing - which provides the boxes to Mid Continent Nail Factory - has seen a huge drop in orders for boxes, and now they have laid off people. You can bet local transportation companies have seen a hit too, as well as local restaurants - you can't eat out if you are laid off.

The best part is.... They still support trump.

“I know what affects me, and the tariffs are hurting me on a daily basis — I’d like to see relief,” Coffer told NBC News. “I still have faith in the president. I believe he knows what he’s doing and can turn everything around for us.”

They just don't get it. Their company doubled in size under the Obama administration as we came out of the recession, but no worries, trump will fix everything.

Ass.

https://www.nbcnews.com/business/bus...s-last-n887516

YNOT MAIL | THE BEST ADULT MAILING SOLUTION
Rochard is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote