View Single Post
Old 06-30-2018, 02:04 PM  
dyna mo
The People's Post

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rochard View Post
We've never met in person to the best of my knowledge. I am, by far, one of the most optimistic people you will ever meet. I wake up in the morning with solid wood in my pants and a smile on face and physically leap out of bed.

The recession wiped out my hometown. We were the fastest growing city in the country when the recession hit - All of those new houses had new loans and ended up vacant. In my home town they physically built buildings - restaurants - and then stopped half way... And eventually removed them.

I don't want this to happen again. The President has removed all of the protections we put in place after the last recession, and now it seems like he is doing everything possible to hurt businesses.
we've hung out among other people at a couple ynot mexico retreats. I mostly hung out with Steve at events, if I hung out with an LS guy. I never really saw him and you together.

The thing is, the economy will take a shit again. who knows how bad downturns can turn into. Sure, these few issues could be the beginning of the end. or not. In the meantime, your business is going well right? work hard and enjoy it and maybe that will help prolong the length to the next crash/bubble.

I read the same articles, I rely on the fact that my business is doing well to see past them.
dyna mo is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote