Old 06-30-2018, 03:40 PM  
TheSquealer
BANNED

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladewire View Post
The majority of Americans are not for Trump

The majority of Americans did not vote Trump

If you believe in minority rule then you support a black president or a Latin president.

If you believe in corruption, diversion & lies then you support Trump.

So what do you support?
I support a world where a bunch of sniveling crybaby, over emotional, hysterical pussies don't have to run around screaming "nazi" and "racist" to shout down any discussion pertaining to actually doing something.

I support a world where "the other side" actually has a compelling plan for positive change and a plan to do it better... rather than just preaching hate all day, everyday.

I don't support a world full of Bladeliars and Crocketts etc who can't do anything but push hate... because you have no positive ideas.

You always conveniently forget in your little fake election analysis that democrats got voted out of most state governments... so the "majority" of people clearly did not and do not support democrats, regardless of "the popular vote".

http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign...-to-47-percent

You should be asking yourself "what do I support" since you do nothing but lie, make false accusations and hate all day long.

Start by asking yourself why blacks and Histpanics are abandoning the Democratic party in droves right now to side with the "racists". It's YOU FUCKING IDIOTS that talk about race non stop. Not others.

Now even blacks are getting tired of it. They are tired of being used while no elected Democrat actually does anything for them... yet Democrats always assume the black vote belongs to them. It no longer does. Finally a President has actually got black unemployment numbers into an absolute record low... while you're talking about what? nazis? racists? good luck with that message.

#WalkAway