View Single Post
Old 06-30-2018, 04:05 PM  
OneHungLo
Colonizer

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladewire View Post
I know you didn't ask me but I live in conservative Orange County, California. I pay $2,500 a month.

85% of illegal household have a worker in the household. California & Texas have the countries 2 highest GDP's and are very immigrant friendly.

I believe laws should be followed. I believe that if you want to become legal in America you should have to learn the language first. If you're illegal you need to start the process of being legal, if you fail or commit crimes, you're out. I don't believe in sanctuary cities either.

The difference between a "legal" citizen and "illegal" citizen is paperwork. Something I feel is important to remember. Paperwork

You can have all the qualifications to be a legal citizen but our system is so backlogged that it takes YEARS to process the paperwork. That's on us as a country, that's our fault. People who don't even file the paperwork that's on them.
Have you really even asked yourself why you're a democrat? I mean seriously...
“Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent.

― Calvin Coolidge
OneHungLo is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote