View Single Post
Old 07-04-2018, 06:16 AM  
ladida
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by crucifissio View Post
the cart below is typical and changes like this happen once per week just to keep the action artificially going...5min candles:
I agree my man. We're also soon about to hit the 6th. We're already in that range. The predictions are piling up, the money is flowing. I just hope people listen to us.

If i can be so bold to expand a bit on your analysis and add my few cents, maybe the nabs will see.

Here's my alarm graph with a curve that naturally displays organic STD and BST set on alarms based on TUSD and FETH movements that correlate with curves.

I think it's fairly simple and easy to understand, even to layman how you can set these alarms and be in huge cash. However, i understand, all these abbreviations and graph analysis can be tough on someone that never did any of this, so, there's a far simpler graph we can all follow and i think its easy to understand. It's a basic concept of rise and fall.

Here's the graph.

I think it's selfexplanatory. I hope you won't take this the wrong way like the last time, i just wanted to explore your graphs a little more since im sure not many people can read them as well as me and you.

my 2c. Im cashing out big on the 6th, alarm is already set.