View Single Post
Old 07-05-2018, 05:06 AM  
thommy
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jel View Post
nah let him carry on, brings me laughs every time I read his 'knowledge' of bitcoin

according to thommy logic, traffic source 'A' is complete shit, because a bunch of other people jumped on the bandwagon and there are thousands of shitty traffic sources. Therefore, traffic source 'A' is actually worthless, and has NO benefits.

paysites 'A', 'B', 'C' and 'D' are all complete shit, because there are thousands of shitty cookie cutter paysites. There is NO USE for a paysite that has great content, lots of it, lots of updates, easy UX, fast download/streaming, multiple formats/bitrates because..... thousands of bandwaggoners have shit sites.

bitcoin is useless because... it isn't 'money', and thommy thinks bitcoin is meant to be a complete replacement for fiat, because *some* people think it is. thommy is to bitcoin what markham is to economics, but thommy is way too arrogant to realise this, so continues spewing markham-esque posts on a subject he plainly has very little understanding of, probably because buffet et-al, who also don't understand bitcoin but are ofc very knowledgeable fiat guys, say so.

ps bitcoin is dead! again!
i donīt fucking care where you will lose your money - it is up to you.

all what is clear here is that is is a big bubble - and YES you can make some money because there are too many idiots out there who donīt understand what money is.

so sooner or later that will end in a few big winners and millions of losers.
I can not tell you WHEN this will be but i can tell you THAT it will happen because if there would not be losers there can not be winners. that is the logic in ALL trades.

i did also not say that the blockchain technology is bullshit.
it WILL come - unfortunately - but it will NOT give you the freedom you are hoping from it. the opposite will be the case because you will not be able than to make any transaction without big brother will watching you.

ask yourself what you are going to buy with one bitcoin when it is on 0,01 cent and ask yourself what i can still do with the condos, houses and land i bought.

when this day is here letīs compare dick size again, ok ?