View Single Post
Old 07-07-2018, 02:47 AM  
pimpmaster9000
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ANAL PASTE View Post
Please don't stop
Level 110 trolling of internet wannabe. Roast him.

ok lets try an experiment...it is called "ladida and anal paste are dumb shits who could not trade 20$ for 10$"

here are the rules of lazy ass trading I will be using just to prove the point:

1) my base position is always in USD, I believe we are in a bear market and I will hold crypto only for a trade
2) the yellow line is my buy order, I will not set an alarm or follow the trade at all, I will buy in automatically at the yelow line
3) I will blind sell exactly 1h after the buy order is filled...I will not follow the price, will not trail my stop loss...I will open a 1min chart and pick the exact value 60min after the buy order and sell at that price
4) I am free to draw another buy order-yellow line when ever I feel like it...if BTC dips to a lower level, my purchasing power has risen, it will be calculated as profit when my next buy order is executed...
5) profits are calculated in coins not USD...I will not be cashing out any of my profits for the next few years...I only care about how many coins I can buy for my USD value
6) to keep this simple, for this experiment I will trade only BTC even though I never trade BTC because it is the least volatile...

ok current BTC value is 6570...buy order set at 6635...current profit 0%...I am confident that profits in 1 month will be in the 15-20% range just with this shit LOL