View Single Post
Old 07-07-2018, 03:43 AM  
ladida
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANAL PASTE View Post
Please don't stop
Level 110 trolling of internet wannabe. Roast him.
I'm not trolling. Me and crucio are raking in money by the buckets. I have so many alarm clocks in my house i look like i fix clocks for cash.
Quote:
Originally Posted by crucifissio View Post
ok lets try an experiment...

ok current BTC value is 6570...buy order set at 6635...current profit 0%...I am confident that profits in 1 month will be in the 15-20% range just with this shit LOL
I agree man. Experiments are nice. It's easy to show how ez this is by experimenting. I am joining your experiment. I would be a pussy if i didn't follow ma' man crucio in all this. We're in for the long haul!

First, let me fix your graph. You with those candlesticks and red yellow blue etc lines, you must realise people are not knowledgeable like you and me. Those mean nothing to them. I am fixing your graph for bear market. People understand simple things. RISE and FALL. That's all. Let's keep it simple for the newbs brah.

Ok, now that we simplified the graph. I will join you in your expedition by setting buy and profits. No alarms this time i agree. People first need to learn simple concepts and buying alarms confuses them. I will start from your point 4 and set yellow lines the same way.

I will, if you don't mind expand a bit on this again and predict my yellow lines in 3 day increments so if someone wants to set an alarm on my yellow lines, they are free to do so as it will rake in huge amounts of profits that you don't cash out anyway so there's no actual money in your pocket but its profits. Virtual profits is what we're going in for here. We'll be rich from all the virtual cash profits in 10 years E fucking Z

My graph of buy stops no alarms. YELLOW LINES

Our virtual profits will go through the roof this way. I hope people listen to us and if they learned anything, will set alarms on the yellow lines. I am confident, same as you, that our nonexistant virtual profits since we won't be selling anything in 1 month will be huge, but i will be so bold to rate it at around 80% virtual nonexistant profit. Sorry for disagreeing with you a little bit my friend, but i think with this little competition of profits we have we're driving each other to make even more! It's like our little contest who rakes in more virtual nonexistant profits.

Take care my friend, we should revisit this thread in 1 month.