View Single Post
Old 07-09-2018, 01:56 AM  
pimpmaster9000
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
"ladida and anal paste are dumb shits who could not trade 20$ for 10$" method applied 1 month back...the drawings are crude but the point is clear...this is a taste of what is to come...the naysayers need to prepare their anus

-the default position is always in USD...crypto is purchased only for 1 hour when a buy order is filled...they get sold exactly 60 min later...
-the yellow lines represent buy orders @ levels that are slightly higher than what BTC is ranging at that moment...they get filled or not...
-when the buy order is filled a blind monkey sells exactly 60 min later
-if the buy order is not filled, the price drops, another buy order is set at a lower level...purchasing power in USD is now up so it counts as a successful trade even though no trade was made...
-green arrows are used to mark DEMO (dyna mo does not get this) successful trades using this monkey method, red for DEMO (dynamo still does not get this and why I am doing it) failed trades...keep in mind a blind monkey is doing the trading not an actual god pimp infinity trader like me
-I am posting this chart to watch naysayers foam at the mouth because a novice trader like me can make more money with a mock trade setup that took me like 5 min to think up just to mock their weak trader game

link to big pic: https://www.tradingview.com/x/OF9wVfWt/