View Single Post
Old 07-09-2018, 04:41 AM  
ladida
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by crucifissio View Post
the drawings are crude but the point is clear...this is a taste of what is to come...the naysayers need to prepare their anus
WOAAAAAAAA. Now i see we're on the same page. I was just doing the exact same analysis as you did for this experiment we're doing and came to almost SAME EXACT conclusions as you did. Heh, and they doubt when they say great minds think alike.

I have only a slight problem with your analysis. Your buy orders are too spread apart. I have again, if you don't mind me (and you haven't in the past) corrected your graph a bit with how i did it. My buys are white and sells are exactly 2 minutes after. The profit yield is roughly 699.49924885% spread over 1 month. I think the results are a bit better then your spread but the idea is the same.

DISCLAIMER: For those that can't read this properly, refer to other graphs of rise and fall, this is a bit more complex graph. The massive white and cum part is when i noticed the market was shifting trends to upwards so i started massively setting alarms and virtual cash was flowing in the buckets. So the same is applied to the graphics.