View Single Post
Old 07-09-2018, 02:52 PM  
RandomNinja
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickBaer View Post
I have submitted Tickets with requests to make mine better. I have never done WP up to now (as in I have written my own PHP, js, AJAX, LAMP, bootstrap...) and I'm thinking Robo Nick is thinking I should just do WP things from memory and experience. Well, I don't have either.

But, I am posting here, now, to ask how everyone is handling SEO aspects of RoboScripts? I have the WLs, and the (new) Tubes. And I assume I am not done buying scripts from Robo.

In my google.com/webmasters/tools, I have the main Domain.com, and the WLsubdomain.Domain.com - as "Properties".

The new Tube sites are WLsubdomain.Domain.com/tube.

In my google.com/webmasters/tools, I have separate "properties" for Domain.com and WLsubdomain.Domain.com.

Do I create a separate property for WLsubdomain.Domain.com/tube?
Why and why not?

Second, what is the strategy for creating a sitemap.xml for my RoboScripts? The WL and the /tube?

What am I wanting to show Google and Bing?
I haven't gotten around to doing that yet, but I'm curious to see what people's thoughts are on this as well.