View Single Post
Old 07-10-2018, 07:12 AM  
just a punk
So fuckin' bored

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by brassmonkey View Post
because you are a communist idiot! fuck you!
Maybe it's ok for nazi victims of incest like you to have sex with HIV+ people. That's your right and sure I won't try to stop you. Everybody is free to choose the way to die.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladewire View Post
Same thing I think of when I hear "America".

I knew you are aware of HIV epidemic in the USA. That's not a secret actually, because AIDS is not a joke for homosexuals.

1) Russia has about the same official HIV rate as the USA (note the stats below and educate yourself). But you should understand two things: most of the US HIV infected people have no idea about their HIV status... because HIV tests are paid in the USA. In Russia you can do it free in any state HIV center. That's why AIDS is out of control in the USA and why you should not trust to the official stats. Most of HIV+ Americans have never did a HIV test even once in their lives.

2) In both USA and Russia about 37% of officially HIV+ people do receive the treatment. There only difference is that in the USA you have to pay for it, while HIV in Russia treatment in Russia is free (unfortunately lots of so-called "HIV dissidents" refuse to receive HVI treatment because they don't believe in HIV at all, idiots). Feel the difference, loser ;)

3) I do believe that Russia has a higher HIV-related death rate than the USA, because most of HIV+ people are heroine junkies. They die mostly of overdose and of heroine-related diseases. In short: if you are a HIV+ heroine addict in Russia and you die of overdose, you officially are a victim of AIDS. On the other hand, the US HIV+ majority are fags like you (I heard you are also a HIV+, right?) Thus they should be able to take care of their health and pay for the HIV treatment to stay alive. Nobody is gonna give you anti-HIV drugs in the USA for free. As well as nobody in the States will treat hepatitis C or caner if you have no money to pay for it.