Thread: Business Grand Slam Media Scam
View Single Post
Old 07-10-2018, 10:28 AM  
nosaint
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Grand Slam Media Scam

When you thought some companies are too big to scam people....

GSM: We have push notifications at this price
ADAM: Cool, I'll buy some
----
ADAM: Hey, you are not sending the push notifications
GSM: Some technical problems with the publisher. Will be sending them shortly.
ADAM: OK
-----
BUYER: Hey, where is the traffic?
ADAM: ... problems... will be coming your way tomorrow
----- 2 weeks ----
ADAM: Hey GSM, any news?
GSM: Yes, will be solved in August....
ADAM: Impossible, means over a month.
----
ADAM: Sorry BUYER, problems. Do you want to wait, use the money for something else or a refund?
BUYER: Refund pls.
ADAM: Sure, no worries.... ping ding ping... refund was made. Sorry I couldn't deliver what I promised.
-----
ADAM: Hey GSM, I refunded my buyer because they didn't wanted to wait for your publishers to solve their "tech" problems. Please refund the money.
GSM: No! We refund you credits to use for future buys. It's our policy
ADAM: We haven't agreed on that, you never made that info known. I paid for something, you failed to deliver, it's only normal to refund.
GSM: No.
ADAM: Lawyers
ADAM: Bad PR
ADAM: !@#$%^&* .... typing... typing... clicked Post!

----------
After making their policy public, the owner got into this problem as well saying "but the company you worked with last year did the same with us".

Trying to make them understand that I am NOT the company they worked with last year, which they were working already with before me getting there, where my former boss actually introduced me to Luke, the GSM owner and they were the ones making the deals, not me.

So because my former boss and Luke had a disagreement, they now use this as a reason for motivating the "no money back" thingie.

Not to mention, that I am childish, hypocrite, what not because I dared making public their policy )) Because thats the whole idea... We have a "screw you" policy and nobody should know about it!

Just another day, another lame company.
My advice, don't ever pre-pay companies like GSM. Wait for them to deliver. If all buyers will say no to pre-payment, networks like GSM won't be able to **ck with you.
----------
Writing this here not to make a fuss about the money they owe me and they don't want to refund but to let people know beforehand what are they getting into when working with GSM. Beware of "the policy"