View Single Post
Old 07-10-2018, 12:08 PM  
nico-t
emperor of my world

Quote:
Originally Posted by DraX View Post
May is an establishment globalist leech and the British people voted exit, so no remaining in that dictatorship club was never an option.
Exactly. In these cases the politicians of EU countries who have to make sure the voice of the people (called democracy) is being executed have a major conflict of interest: Our countries' top politicians are all pawns of that same EU - a totalitarian regime where democracy isn't even in the dictionary. Our EU pawn politicians make it complicated on purpose because they have to come up with weird constructions etc. so that in the end, the UK will remain an EU country (the situation would be exactly the same), only without that official label. That's my prediction. For example the billions the government (the peoples money) pay the EU, will keep on existing, only the label is changed into 'foreign relations package' or something like that. They have to do the same with all EU rules, think of ways to categorize it as if it's national policy, which takes quite some time and creativity I'd imagine.

The EU is holy to these politicians. They are loyal to that institution instead of their own citizens. We are treated like cockroaches (which is exactly how the EU sees us).

Whenever a politician who is anti EU gets popular, they do anything to stop it. Propaganda, demonization, and if all those tricks don't work... assassination (which happened in Holland).
nico-t is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote