View Single Post
Old 07-10-2018, 01:15 PM  
dyna mo
The People's Post

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by kane View Post
I actually agree with Trump on this one. If there are NATO allies who are not meeting their promised levels of spending, they should be held accountable. We spend way too much on the military as it is, cutting back on NATO funding (so long as they don't just waste that money somewhere else, sound good to me.
it's even worse than that kane. i'm not a NATO expert but I've been prepping a bit for this week since I knew it would be the current outraged at xxx topic. here's the thing, eu NATO countries can't even get organized as a cohesive bloc on NATO, organizationally or strategically. While Ukraine was a wake up on Ruskie aggression and they all finally started spending money on their militaries then, they've yet to organize as a unit. they most likely never will because the union is imploding.

i'll dig up some articles and post them, but yeah, let's withdraw from NATO. we've been drawing down toops pretty significantly is my understanding as well. that's what I thought this topic was about, our decreased commitment over time to NATO.
dyna mo is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote