View Single Post
Old 07-10-2018, 01:40 PM  
TheSquealer
BANNED

Industry Role:
And by the way, I'd love to hear more from Stefan. Germany needs NATO for protection from Russia, doesn't pull their weight when the bills come due... but while Russia was busy invading countries right in their own back yard and shooting down commercial airliners... Germany said NOTHING... because, ... well,.... they're too busy sending BILLIONS to their Russian allies for natural gas.

But yeah... "you care" and anyone who doesn't agree with you "is too dumb to get it".

oh... and to make you happy, i'll chant your smug, passive agressive Leftist chant to show i'm a good sport... "FUCK TRUMP AND ANYONE WHO DOESN'T AGREE WITH ME FOR ANY AND EVERY REASON NO MATTER HOW DUMB I SOUND - I'M LEAVING NOW BECAUSE I HAVE BETTER THINGS TO DO AND JUST WANT TO HAVE AN HONEST DISCUSSION!"

I'm surprised you and ********** aren't married by now.

I can almost picture you taking him from behind in your compost heap after a heated discussion on why Sweden is kicking out 500,000 refugees for the massive spike in violent crime they created and you make Mark wear an blond wig and paint his face orange and tell you what a bad boy he's been and insisting that he needs to be punished.