View Single Post
Old 07-10-2018, 09:33 PM  
Grapesoda
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by onwebcam View Post
I've done a lot of camping in my time but never slept unprotected. Way to many incidents have occurred even in a tent.. But even walls and doors sometimes don't help.. I live in an old late 1800s hotel. It's too big for 1 person to keep track of everything that goes on.. I have a door for my cat to come in and out of as she pleases on the first floor. Well, the neighborhood critters have figured this out. The first 2 floors I use as storage for my business and the 3rd is my loft. The loft is impenetrable but you're in no mans land at night on the other floors.. So far I've come to find a opossum decided to take up shelter here during the winter. I caught him eating the cat food one night.. Several other cats.. For the past week I noticed my cat was blowing through some food so I knew I had a new visitor. Last night I met Mr. Raccoon. He greeted me at the top of my stairs. I scared him just as much as he did me so he moved along rather quickly.. Haven't seen or heard from him since, yet... Luckily my visitors have been more afraid of me than me of them so far though.. Also helps that I'm in town I guess.. If I were in the country I'd probably be rethinking the cat door.
yup.. just moved out of a 4300 sq ft place I was living in with my dog....pain in the ass to get a coffee or take a leak... 50 yards, up 2, 1/2 flights of steps to the office....if I get killed, I get killed... get hit by a car, killed by a crazy BF, die from cancer from eating pussy... killed by a cat... big deal...
Grapesoda is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote