View Single Post
Old 07-10-2018, 09:35 PM  
Tasty1
Judge Jury and Executioner

Industry Role:
Already travelling for 7 years. I move between Asia and Latin America. Normally i stay everywhere a few months. I left nothing in my home country and all i have is in my suitcase. Working on 17,3 inch Laptop and have a back up 15 inch laptop. Just 1 suitcase with all in it, 18 kilos.

Stayed some months in: Mexico (Playa del Carmen, Isla Mujeres, Zipolite. DF, Cozumel), Brazil, Colombia, Bonaire, Curacao, Argentina, Surinam, Canary Islands, Bali, Thailand, Cambodia, and than shorter time more countries.

Met several older nurses in San Miguel Allende, all rented out their apartments they bought years ago to retire early in Mexico. They had more money to spent than living and working in San Francisco.

Now in Asia, will move to latin America in october. Not sure yet where. When i wasn't a full time traveller i also liked to backpack. was already in Playa del Carmen when it was just 1 street with 1 ferry to cozumel. And you could climb all ruins including Chitzen Itza.

When do you go to Asia?

everything is fake
Tasty1 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote