View Single Post
Old 07-10-2018, 11:48 PM  
TheSquealer
BANNED

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by kane View Post
Do you think the country is stronger now than it was before the election? I don't. I look around and see half the country despises the President.
Kane, you're not this unreasonable. The above could be said at any point during any Presidency by those on "the other side". Were Republicans accused of loving Obama? Were Democrats accused of loving Bush? Wouldn't either just as easily say the same as what you just said?

Put down the click bait doom and gloom of CNN and MSNBC who are in a ratings death spiral and step back and take a breath. Nothing is bad. Nothing is wrong. Record low unemployment. Rock solid economy. Stock market has gained over a couple TRILLION in value since Trump took office etc etc etc etc. The only thing that is wrong is that someone you're told day in and day out to hate is President. And guess what? If the left doesn't get a grip, he's going to be President again and all the temper tantrums and feigned out rage in the world won't stop it as thats the very thing people voted against and will vote against again in 2020.

Remember my words. Democrats should do great in the Mid Terms. But this time... they won't. Voters are tired of all the constant doom and gloom, feigned outrage and continual creating of new classes of victims and genders etc. People want to believe in the future. People have been EXCEEDINGLY clear that they care about jobs, the economy, immigration, tax reform and health care. You can't win elections by petty name calling and immature behavior aimed at the guy who is doing EXACTLY what he was elected to do... and doubly so when it's working.