View Single Post
Old 07-11-2018, 06:45 AM  
GFED
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by PamWinterReturns View Post
If you lied, they'd sue for defamation of business. Since you told the truth, they can only message you. Sounds like they fucked up and now regret it. Oh well

That name still gives me nightmares.
Yes, basically just a record of the emails I sent to my realtors showing my disapproval of their actions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NALEM View Post
Gave my thumbs up.

I rarely post compliments or negative reviews, but when I do, it is well deserved, and content wise I go out of my way to seo the intended message.

I've been asked post fact to edit and delete my reviews and complaints, threatened, and even offered money to retract everything. When they do that, I double down on my efforts.
Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by baddog View Post
. done

Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CurrentlySober View Post
Cock-a-doodle-diddly-done-did...
Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matyko View Post
nice + honest review.
Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Busty2 View Post
Wow! sounds like the review was well deserved. It's unbelievably annoying when people mess with others money and time
Yes, it felt like they were only dealing with other buyers in their "Circle of Friends".

Quote:
Originally Posted by PR_Glen View Post
No way man, you handled that quite well. You can tell there is anger there in what you wrote but it is calm and perfectly lays out what happened and why you are displeased with the service, not just raged ridiculousness like most would do. Glad you were able to handle things yourself in the end though.

You staying in the area? I know florida a bit just not the tampa area too well.
Something keeps bringing me back to the Tampa area even though I have nothing holding me down here anymore. I can't seem to let go.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crucifissio View Post
they could sue you for encouraging people to post fake reviews? you have full right to post an honest review yourself and stuff but ask a mod to delete this thread IMO
No, please don't post a fake review. Just thumbs up for mine is appropriate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonCollins View Post
I gave you a thumbs up! Hope it's now all behind you.
Thank you. Yes, I was surprised to see the manager contacting me VIA Facebook messenger two years after I sold my house.
GFED is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote