View Single Post
Old 07-11-2018, 08:26 AM  
Grapesoda
your favorite band sucks!

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by bronco67 View Post
Shhhhh....I'm trying to "help" him.
I could use help with some editing, love the grammar Nazi stuff about you.. and some physical stuff... I have had an operation on each elbow. 1 operation on my right shoulder and 2 operations on my left shoulder. bone issues, torn ligaments and bicep leaving me with 10% mobility on the left and needing another operation on the right shoulder, bone stuff, torn ligaments and bicep... plus the torn meniscus in my left knee. I'm doing the rowing machine 30 min a day 4-5 times a week and the elliptical 75 min 4-5 times a week.

I'm not sure what you guys goal in the gym is. my goals are very specific. super solid core strength, solid legs and to be able to move weight around very close up. I fuck hot young women, they will NOT tolerate anything other than a damn good pounding, in many positions until it clicks for them. they all talk... you let one ,down you are out... risk I'm not willing to take.

me working out is hit and miss. I have hurt myself so bad I wasn't able to do anything for a few months. after the 2015 surgery on the left shoulder I was told NOT to lift a cup of coffee with my left arm for 4 months... right now I'm pretty good. just doing the cardio and the core stuff.. some leg stuff.... shooting is great exercise. strong legs help. my shoulders are failing though.

I smoke weed all day to combat the pain and try to maintain consistent exercise. it's weird being on such intense Psychoactive drug 24 hours a day for over 3 years. I don't dream. I wake about every 1.5-2 hours.... check stuff and close my eyes again. I just get up and continue what I was doing when I think I have had enough 'sleep'. yet my waking hours have states of dreamtime interspaced though out the day, sometime I'm not completely lucid for brief time however I'm pretty much 100% on track with stuff.

it's a very strange life.... as far as the political stuff goes: we are made of exactly the same stuff... there is no race, only tribes. the only difference between us is what we say to and about each other. that's it. we all want the same thing. opportunities for others to have and share in human dignity.

I accept god. my thoughts are we are all entitled to one thing. and one thing only. free will. that's it. however we as humanity have the resources available right now, today to grant every human on this plant clean water, food, health care, education and the opportunity to earn self respect and dignity.

so you can see why my opinion on divisive political rhetoric is pretty low...