View Single Post
Old 07-11-2018, 09:36 AM  
thommy
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by 8pt-buck View Post
Those United States hate comments are why Germany will eventually stand on their own.
aha - you call this a hate comment when i tell you that 1200 km gas pipeline is cheaper than 8000 km ???

i think you should read a bit your own glibber to see what hate comments are

Quote:
Mostly all middle east terror stems from Tehran. Make sure you continue to honor the Obama / Iran deal with Iran - which supplies funds to Iran / Nasrallah-Hezbollah in Syria. Shall I expand on Israel's bombing of Iranian missiles right outside of Damascus.
completely wrong.

most terrorists are financed by trumps friends saudi arabia.
iran have the same problem with isis as the rest of the world because isis AND saudies
are sunits and iran is one of the few shiite countries in the region.

go and educate yourself before you post your nonsense.

Quote:
In short, Germany purchases it's energy from world hated Russia while trying to conduct business with terror country Iran.
if we would buy only from non hated countries we should stop to trade with US first.

trading is not a war and have nothing to do with human rights or political affairs.

nobody sticks out their own eye because the other cannot see blood

if countries no longer trade with each other because they have different political views, then trade should no longer even take place within the USA because the states have such big political discrepancies

Quote:
Shocking why Trump no longer sees value in Germany.
Under the Obama administration countries have been getting away with shit for way too long. Funny how everyone finally shows their true colors when confronted.
Drain the swamp!
i think you completely misinterpret the situation.
the USA is in trouble and losing allies - Germany does not.

and Geramyn is a fee country - they can decide with who they want to trade - they do not need advise from an old fart.

and this is just the start of it because in a few months you will already see what trump made with your economy.

don´t cry than and say it is Germany´s or the EU´s fault.
you are now in the situation to prove how good you can exist without friends, trading partners and allies.
I am looking forward to see the result.